Hi everyone

Am new to this and can`t get this bit of code to work on my virtual
device. I get the following error message. Any input would be really
useful.

Errors:
[2011-01-09 21:03:33 - Cat.Talker] Failed to install Cat.Talker.apk on
device 'emulator-5554!
[2011-01-09 21:03:33 - Cat.Talker] (null)
[2011-01-09 21:03:33 - Cat.Talker] Launch canceled!

Cat.java:

package cat.talker;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.media.AudioManager;
import android.media.SoundPool;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.widget.Toast;
public class Cat extends Activity {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

    }

public void playSound(View view) {
        // First parameter defines the number of channels which should be
played
        // in parallel, last one currently not used
        SoundPool soundPool = new SoundPool(1, AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC, 0);
        int soundID = soundPool.load(this, R.raw.meow1, 1);

        // Getting the user sound settings
        AudioManager audioManager = (AudioManager)
getSystemService(AUDIO_SERVICE);
        float actualVolume = (float) audioManager
                        .getStreamVolume(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC);
        float maxVolume = (float) audioManager
                        .getStreamMaxVolume(AudioManager.STREAM_MUSIC);
        float volume = actualVolume / maxVolume;
        soundPool.play(soundID, volume, volume, 1, 0, 1f);
}
}

main.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>