Same problem over here on HTC Desire with 2.2.

I have a broadcastreceiver listening for the intent
"android.intent.action.MEDIA_BUTTON".
Unfortunately always when i press the bluetooth headsets button a
redial (call) is made.
I'm already calling registerMediaButtonEventReceiver(...); in my
onCreate.

For test purposes i added the intent
"android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED" to my
broadcastreceiver in the manifest.
Using this intent my App starts whenever i switch off bluetooth.

It would be grate if anyone has an idea!