http://code.google.com/p/android-wheel/

Is this it?

It's not part of Android, but you can see it on a phone by HTC: it's part of
their Sense UI. Not surprisingly, they are not sharing. The link above is
somebody's independent implementation.

A word of caution, if I may: once you start adding Sense- or iPhone- like
features to your Android application, users start demanding more and more.
So it's a slippery slope, think before you start.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com
15.01.2011 23:16 пользователь "Gabriel Simões" <gsim...@gmail.com> написал:
> I hope google help us letting me post the link to it´s printscreen
> image ;)
>
> On 15 jan, 18:11, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Gabriel Simões <gsim...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> > I´m trying to identify the name of this UI Widget (and it´s class name)
but