Hi,

In my application, I am fetching data from server. During fetching
response and parsing it, I want to display a progress bar(Like
spinner) but without a dialog box.

If I am using ProgressDialog then it is also displaying Dialog box. I
had also tried Progress Bar but I have to include it in the XML. My
problem is this that I need to display progress bar in almost every
screen of my application and only at the time when I am fetching data
from the server. So I think, I shouldn't include it in XML of every
screen.

Please help me.