I need to create a preference that looks similiar like the WiFi
selection screen in the OS preferences.  That screen has a ListView
that takes up the whole bottom of the screen.  I have figured out how
to add a ListView using a custom preference but I can't make it take
up the remaining space.  It is always just the size of a single
preference row.

@Override
protected View onCreateView(ViewGroup parent){

        LinearLayout layout = new LinearLayout(getContext());

        LinearLayout.LayoutParams params = new LinearLayout.LayoutParams(
LinearLayout.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,LinearLayout.LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT);

        layout.setOrientation(LinearLayout.VERTICAL);

        list = new ListView(getContext());
        list.setLayoutParams(params);

        layout.addView(list);
        layout.setBackgroundColor(Color.GREEN);

        adapter = new ArrayAdapter<String>(getContext(),
android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, new String[]{"abc", "def"});
        list.setAdapter(adapter);

        return layout;
}