OK here is my problem.

I created an application where I need to detect TAGs. So I created an
activity and I registered an intent receiver to it :

<activity android:name="LoadTagActivity" android:theme="@android:style/
Theme.Dialog" >
                <intent-filter>
                <action
android:name="android.nfc.action.TAG_DISCOVERED"/>
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
            </intent-filter>
</activity>

It works perfectly.

Now the thing is. Once I detect the tag it goes in my application. But
once I'm in the application I can't detect tags anymore. The intent
TAG_DISCOVERED seems to be correctly broadcasted but my activity
doesnt seem to pick it up. ( And yes the Activity has previously been
destroyed correctly ).

Anyone can help me ? or is just normal behaviour ?