Thank you for your help.

 If you have an external A-GPSreceiver (USB, Bluetooth) you can use so
> called "mock" location provider - create your own provider, utilize
> TCP/IP to exchange data with your server, use Android's location
> providers, etc.  Looks like a perfect approach for any experimental
> thing.

But in this way the location is calculed in the external A-GPS
receiver (not by the A-GPS chip of the android) and the idea was to
implement all in the same device and not developing another HW. Is the
any way to access the driver or to interact in low level with the A-
GPS chip of the android device? of course, assuming that the device
has A-GPS support.

Thank you so much