Hello,

I´ve been searching the internet on how to position an ImageView
inside a RelativeLayout using coordinates in pixels.
After quite a research I decided to use LayoutParams and setMargin()
which is working quite well.
Sometimes my ImageView should be positioned up to half width outside
the screen limit and using this method I´m able to set it before the
left border (X coordinate < 0).
My problem happens when the X cordinate + ImageView.getWidth() >
screenSize ... the ImageView is automatically resized to fit on the
screen, being half of its original width and height.

I think it´s probably just a property I need to set but I couldn´t
find anything about it.

Could you guys help me out?

Thanks,
Gabriel Simões