Hi all,

  I apologize for this posting, but, I've looked high and low through
Google to find examples on how to implement/utilize the Flash Player
plugin for Android 2.2.  I've seen a couple older examples for 1.5,
but, they either refer to HTC-specific libraries or use the WebView.
My ultimate goal is to stream RTMP, and I've seen that (at least
through the Android wiki) that RTMP is supported through the Flash
Plugin.

  What I'm hoping for is either an article or a guide or some form of
example on how to accomplish this.  I've been fumbling through the
WebView but not having much luck.

  Thanks, all!