Hi everyone. I have an interesting problem.  I am using a TableLayout to
arrange a series of labels and TextViews.  In some cases, the text within
the TextView is bold and colored blue to represent a field which is
clickable. Meaning that I have a listener on it to launch a new activity.
 On fields where I have done this, the bottom border seems to disappear.
 Has anyone seen this before? Here is an example of the problem.  Notice the
border missing below the address and phone rows.

**<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_h03pCOGU1n0/TTiu4GkUUPI/AAAAAAAAAAc/ABLJYekrrPU/borders.JPG>
*
*
*Here is an example of how I have a regular field defined:*

   <TableRow>
       <TextView
           android:text="Status"
           android:textStyle="bold"