Hi,

My application currently takes a picture, stores it on the SD card,
and then displays the picture to the screen.  Now I want to be able to
crop it (this is for making someone's profile picture).

I've been reading a lot on here about the Intent
"com.android.camera.action.CROP"  yet I don't see any official
documentation on this, so I don't know how to get started other than
by looking at the code posted here.

Does Android officially support this?  Did they at one time, and no
longer?  I don't get it.

Is the work flow of my application compatible with this Intent?

Marty