@Dianne , If i use adjustResize only then it works on most of the
devices, its observed that on an EditText  keyboard comes up but the
focus of the Edittext goes and user has to click again on the
Edittext, which is not natural behaviour.
If i use adjustPan only , then the screen does not scroll to the
bottom when SoftKeyboard is open.
When both are given , then worked fine on a few devices like Samsung
Europa but on most of the devices either of the issues mentioned above
was observed.
Regards,
Alok.