A) If you have a website, then you can use the HTTP Client to do the
interaction with your server and post all the messages you like (This
is the easy way a.k.a WebService)
B) If you need to only send the email to one single address, then just
send it over SMTP directly to that server. An SMTP server will accept
email where it is the final destination. (But you have to note, that
some ISPs block the 25th port on all SMTP hosts except their local
relay.)