Thank you so much.

I am considering breaking the table up into multiple views as one see
in some other apps.

It just seems strange that there is no way to do this in android,
however I've seen it in other apps, "Iriduim Flares" for example,
which shows many numerals in columns and it's easy to read accross,
perfect for what I needed.

Thanks again for responding.