Hi There,

SourcePad is a New York City based Internet company focusing on
outsourcing services for SME. Our company practices a groundbreaking
work environment where collaboration is exercised throughout all
levels of the company.

We are expanding rapidly and have now worked with 50+ clients!

We currently have more Mobile work than we can handle and need to grow
our team!

We have positions for both Mid-shift & Night-Shift, so, if you are
smart, excited about Mobile  development and want to potentially
double your salary...we want you to join our team!

If you are interested, please email Kim at k...@sourcepad.com or text
at 0916.496.83.46

Look forward to speaking with you!

Kim Abunado