Anthony,

Rather than using a dialog, make an Activity that looks like one with this:

<activity name, label...
android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Dialog"/>

-- Kostya

29.01.2011 15:51, Antony BODY пишет:
Hi all,

I'm trying to create an dialog wich is show on android desktop.
My application contains a service who create notification. On
notification click I would like show a dialog on desktop.
My problem: each time I click on notification my dialog is showing
with black screen behind (activity of my application).

Notification notification = new Notification(R.drawable.charges, text,
System.currentTimeMillis());
Intent myIntent = new Intent(getApplicationContext(),
MyActivity.class);
myIntent.putExtra("extra", extra);
PendingIntent contentIntent = PendingIntent.getActivity(this,
0,myIntent, 0);
notification.setLatestEventInfo(this, getText(R.string.app_name),text,
contentIntent);
notificationManager.notify(notifId, notification);

How I should I do? My activity should be declare in specific way ?
My activity just declare a custom dialog and show it in onCreate
method.

Thanks for help,
Regards.

--