Hi,

could anyone provide quick hint, because I just cannot get it..

I am adding new values to my ArrayList and putting those values on
ListActivity.

code:

                bSetNote.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                saveNote(etNote.getText().toString());
                                notes = getNotes();
                                ia.notifyDataSetChanged();
                        }

                });

Iconic adapter is like this:

class IconicAdapter extends ArrayAdapter {
                Activity context;

                IconicAdapter(Activity context) {
                        super(context, R.layout.row, notes);

                        this.context = context;
                }

                public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup
parent) {

                        View row = null;

                        LayoutInflater inflater = context.getLayoutInflater();
                        row = inflater.inflate(R.layout.note_row, null);

                        TextView tvNote = (TextView)
row.findViewById(R.id.tvNote);

                        tvNote.setText(notes.get(position).toString());

But on notifyDataSetChanged in onClickListener list doesn't get
updated. But after going from activity and back to activitiy list is
updated.

What I am missing.

Tnx in advance.