I'm looking for a partner or partners to start making a game in unity3d for
android and iphone and it's ok if you don't know unity but are willing to
learn because the reason I'm posting this in the android group is because
most of your are hardworking and smart.
which is much more important than having a little experience with unity 3d.
it's also not that hard I bought a book and I have gotten a lot better in a
couple days.

Well anyway I want to make a 3d side view motorcycle game or any other game
that we think will be profitable....
if you are interested you can just post here or email me back and we'll talk
about it.