Hi,

If I declare my application to be able to read NFC tags using the
following:

  <activity
      android:name=".activities.ActivityFoo" >
      <intent-filter>
        <action android:name="android.nfc.action.TAG_DISCOVERED"/>
      </intent-filter>
  </activity>

and the user chooses my app as the default for further reads, we're
essentially wiping out the chance for any other app in the system to
handle tag reading?

Just wondering how we'll balance this. My tags actually point to
specific urls, like:

  foo.com/a
  foo.com/b

So what would be more ideal is to let the OS give the user a chance to
set a default for a tag read action + a specific url domain pattern
for example. That seems more fine-grained and appropriate here?

Just wondering what others think on this,

Thanks