I have integrated the Facebook SDK in my app using the official
facebook connect API. I am able to login to the facebook app via my
app and the whole single sign on thing works fine.

The problem is coming when I logout of the installed facebook app, the
session still persists in my app and I can still post messages.
Logging out of the facebook app does not affect my app. If I go into
the manage applications and clear cache of my application then the
session is also removed from my app. Can anybody help me figure out
how logging out of the facebook app should clean the session from my
app as well??