Not sure I understand the issue. If you have a server, presumably some sort
of Java servlet or JEE based application, and you are able to make a call
from android to this service to get data, and display it in an android app,
are you asking if you can make an html page as part of this service that
calls it to display it in a browser.. so that if a user wants, they can go
to your site and see the same data (perhaps even more given more real estate
of browser/screen)?

If that is the case, simply add a jsp page, MVC framework if you want, and
when a request comes in for the given page or URL, call some bean/servlet
method to look up the data the same way the service that handles the android
request does, and then format it in the jsp page and send it back.

If you are trying to build a site that is outside the service app, perhaps
as if a 3rd party were calling like how facebook connect integrates their
login UI inside of other web sites.. then you could do something very
similar. When a user hits the web page, it makes a call to the service, gets
back the data then formats the html to send back. This is pretty much how
mashups work when accessing 3rd party services. If you want to display a
stock ticker in your own site, you have to call the stock service, get the
info, then show it in your page.

Otherwise, I am not sure what you are asking.