Hi Marcin,

               What u have sent the link, is helped me alot in general
webview but here i am displaying the webview in Customized Dialog.
Here i used dialog.setCancellable(false);  and i used back button
functionality like this its not working in dialog..what may be the reason.

@Override
public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) {
    if ((keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK) && mWebView.canGoBack()) {
        mWebView.goBack();
        return true;
    }
    return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event);