Hi,

How can we capture home key event?
I am storing some data at application level, I want to clear it so
that it doesn't consume memory when my application is in background.
At the same time, i wish that this data shouldn't get earsed if my
application has gone in the background because of an incoming call.

Do I need to capture key event in every activity? Is it possible to
handle it at application level, so that i dont have to handle it in
every activity and rewrite the same code.