Ya this is not my first application , i have done some media streaming ,
played with database , web services so if guided will not
take much time to make this application.
I am now looking into api demo's FingerPaint application.
I can now give the touch paint facility so that user can touch the screen
and drag the finger in whicheva shape and create whatever. Basically user
can now make a signature but two things which are lacking are :-

Saving this bitmap and
Erase button to clear all the canvas so that user can again make signature
on clear screen.