On 15 February 2011 15:33, Dudero <sinfanh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I think some others, like the OpenMoko project was there before?!

Even if, so what? I do not bother how each of them call their
platform. It's marketing buzz. Use to it. For example there's hell lot
of apps of certain type on Market and each of them claim to be the #1
of that type. Do I care? No.  Same for Android. I do not care if it
the first of the last. I do care size of user base, Platfrom
development and my revenue. It can be "best and real #1" but if
there's no users who care the platfom. How many real, paying users you
got on OpenMoko? Rethoric question.

--
Regards,
Marcin