Thanks for the code.It is proper for view alignment within layout in
different devices.But for textSize of textview its not happening properly.

    I am using following code:-

    TextView txtForIcon=new TextView(this);
        txtForIcon.setLayoutParams(new
RelativeLayout.LayoutParams(LayoutParams.FILL_PARENT,LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT));

     txtForIcon.setTextSize(*Utils.dipsToPx(11,this))*;
        txtForIcon.setText(name);

        size 11 is for hdpi(480*854) but for mdpi(320*480).It is appearing
very small.

   Thanks,