I am using SmsManager sendDataMessage funtion to send byte[] to
another device. I was using port 8888 to send message. I was working
fine, but suddenly after one day or so it stoped working.(without
single line of change).

I tried to set different ports - 80, 8080, 16001, 12345

But still it is not working. Message is not getting received at
receiving end.

Sending Code :
------
short port = 8888;
sms.sendDataMessage("5556", null, port, "hello world", null, null);

Receiving code:
------
public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent)
{
Bundle bundle = intent.getExtras();
SmsMessage[] msgs = null;
        if(null != bundle)
        {
                String info = "Binary SMS from ";
                Object[] pdus = (Object[]) bundle.get("pdus");
              msgs = new SmsMessage[pdus.length];
              byte[] data = null;
              for (int i=0; i<msgs.length; i++){
                  msgs[i] = SmsMessage.createFromPdu((byte[])pdus[i]);
                  info += msgs[i].getOriginatingAddress();
                  info += "\n*****BINARY MESSAGE*****\n";
                  data = msgs[i].getUserData();
                  for(int index=0; index<data.length; ++index)
                  {
                          info +=
Character.toString((char)data[index]);
                  }
              }
                Toast.makeText(context, info,
Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
          }
         }
}

Manifest file is modified for Intent filter.

I think like native Messaging application there is limit on number of
binary SMS.
If yes, how set/change limit, if there is storage for same, how to
delete it.

I tried closing and starting emulator again also tried to restore
phone setting to factory setting.

Please help me, I am stuck from last few days.

Thanks in advance.