I am getting ready to publish my first app to the Marketplace.  What
determines how Marketplace displays the list of apps related to your's?
I want to make sure that when people search for apps that are similar to
mine that my app appears in that app's list of related applications.
But when I looked at how to publish an app, and checked out the form
that Marketplace asks you to fill out, it was not at all clear to me how
those associations are made.

--
Jake Colman -- Android Tinkerer