17.02.2011 20:03, cool.manish пишет:
Kostya, I know textview is also clickable. we can draw boundary its a
new thing for me.

I was just suggesting you could use compound drawable(s) to indicate days with appointments, etc. It's an easy way to add small images to a TextView.

but is there any reason to not to use button.
will I be able achive changing image of selection.

Code-wise, a Button is just a TextView with a custom background (set with default style attributes), so no difference there.

What I was getting it is - a grid filled with buttons that look like buttons (grey rounded rectangles) probably doesn't look very nice. But I suppose that's a matter of taste.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com