Hello,

I'm currently developing a game for the Android Platform. I'm
developing the game using only one activity. I have a main.xml where I
declared the game view:

<com.android.thedescent.GameView android:id="@+id/GameView"
         android:layout_width="match_parent"
         android:layout_height="match_parent" />

But now that I'm almost finished I need to create the menu for the
game and I can't have the previous xml excerpt in my main.xml beacause
it covers the Buttons and TextViews (from the game menu). So I need to
separate my menu from the GameView. Is there an easy way to solve this
or should I just create another activity for my GameView class?

Thank you