Will the documentation update also say that onInflate() could be
called before onAttach() when the activity layout is being inflated
for the first time, and after onCreateView() when the activity layout
is being inflated after a configuration change? Or more generally that
onInflate() could be called anywhere between the creation of the
fragment and onActivityCreated() ?

- dave