Hi, All

I get value of  Longitude and Latitude whenever user Location changes.

double lat = loc.getLatitude();
double lon = loc.getLongitude();

I would like to display it in Text view

final TextView Longitude = (TextView) findViewById(R.id.lang);
final TextView Latitude= (TextView) findViewById(R.id.lat);

Now i donot know how i can either convert *double lat *toString or convert
Longitude and Latitude so they can store value of lat and lon.

also please let me know if i am doing it in a right way ? I would like user
to save its desired location when ever he/she want.

--
Atif