Hello,

 I have a view that browses data with a large amount of numbers. When
going to the previous or next record if you're not really paying
attention it's possible to not detect that it actually moved because
many times the numbers are very similar. I have added a page counter
to the view (1/20, 2/20, ...) but even that is not the best solution,
I don't think.

I would like to do a slide out/in or some other type of animation when
chaning records as to provide a positive move but my problem is that
it is only one view. I am not changing views, just changing the data
with in the existing view. I have managed to make some terrible
transition animations but nothing is working as I would like. For
example, I slide the current view out then in the animation listener
when completed, I update the view and slide it in. It's not a nice
smooth transition and the screen is blank for a short period of time
between the two animations as one slides out, then blank, then one
slides in.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to make this type of
animation work correctly?

Thanks,

Jeremy