I'm writing an application, where it renders bitmaps to a video. For
that purpose, I created a surface holder and then in a while loop I
call the surfaceholder.lockCanvas and then call ondraw on canvas.

In canvas ondraw I create a bitmap and call a function from native
code which will update the pixels using lockpixels, memcopy and
unlockpixels.

Now my problem is after rendering around 30 frames, application got
stuck and then it restarts the emulator. The allocation tracker from
eclipse shows me that the getrecentallocations are keep on allocating
and also the bitmaps. I tried calling bitmap.recycle, but I reuse the
same bitmap everytime, it doesn't work because of some reason.

Now, Can some one please let me know  what's going on in my case?
Thanks for any help.