http://developer.android.com/reference/android/inputmethodservice/KeyboardView.html#invalidateKey%28int%29

So, here's a quick question... I'm not trying to be mean and this is
supposed to be more of a gentle reminder, but did you even look at the SDK
docs?

I have never developed a keyboard app before.  I never even knew that the
KeyboardView class existed until I went to answer your question.  And I was
able to answer it in less than 2 minutes.

I went to http://developer.android.com, searched in the search box for
"Keyboard" and found the KeyboardView class.  I went to that class and
quickly scanned the methods to find out if there was one that looked right.

So, just a little friendly reminder to do some of your own investigative
work before posting a question on here.  :-)