Basing my Live Folder implementation on the Notepad example, I am
wondering where the default sort order for the live folders is getting
set.  In my content provider, the query method is being fed "name ASC"
as the value for sortOrder... I can intercept it in the Content
Provider and change it fine, but I'd like to change this BEFORE it
gets to the provider, so that I can use the sort order set by the user
and stored in a SharedPreference.

Any idea where the live folder query is implemented and where the
default name ASC sort order is coming from?

Thanks,

Paul