Hello all, I wonder how to turn on the sound in the Android Emulator?
I've 2 headsets connected to my pc, but I can't seem to get sound on
either of them (One is connected through USB, the other through a
3.5mm Jack). I've set the AVD I use to enable Audio Input & Output,
and I have set the start-up option -audio "winaudio". But I still
can't hear anything...

I am working with Eclipse, and I'm running Windows7 32bit OS.

I've searched all over the internet, but all threads (as cryptic and
short they may be) all address to this issue on Linux systems...
Haven't been able to find anything on Windows systems though.