Hi,

I want to set listview height in such a way that it doesn't display
scrollbar. for it i am trying to find out listview items height, sum
all of the list view items and set them as the height of the listView.

My list is like accordian. It will be visible when i will click on a
button and will go when clicked at second time.

I have put my code to set height in button click listener.

But i dont know why first time when i try to calculate listview
height, everytime list item size is coming as 191. from second time
onward it caluclates it correctly.

I have keep my code in button listener because it wasn't giving me
correct height. when tried in btn listener, it gives wrong height at
first time and after that correct.