Hi folks,

I'm writing an app that will, among other things, disable Bluetooth.
To do this, I've set the "android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN", and
inside an onClick() listener I'm using the following:

  Settings.System.putInt(getContentResolver(),
Settings.System.BLUETOOTH_ON, 0);

However, this does nothing on the actual phone.

Further, using the corresponding getInt() function to readback the
status crashes the app:

  Settings.System.getInt(PowerProfile.this.getContentResolver(),
Settings.System.BLUETOOTH_ON, btStatus);

Can someone guide me as to what is wrong, and/or what is the proper
way to enable/disable Bluetooth?

Many thanks,
RM