On Dec 1, 6:12 am, David Given <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is the generic 'I'm confused, help me' error code. -38 corresponds
> in the source code to 'unknown error'. It seems to appear for a whole

Any idea what the -17 error from MediaPlayer means?  It occurs when
I'm streaming mp3s, and then every song thereafter gets it.  Errors.h
says it's ALREADY_EXISTS (-EEXIST), and I can see where
AudioFlinger::addTrack() returns it if the track is already in
mActiveTracks, but I can't see why that would be the case.  I'm not
trying to open the same stream twice, and even if I was that shouldn't
be an error, should it?

-- Peter