Sal,

Just figured I'd post this here since it might become relevant for
you. If you come across the error:

12-01 18:27:52.175: WARN/System.err(764):
java.net.UnknownHostException: Host is unresolved: www.strazzere.com:80

This exception was thrown whenever .connect() or .getOutputStream()
where called.

Obviously www.strazzere.com is just an example, but you might find
that a known and resolvable host is getting the exception thrown, the
trick is to restart the emulator. It seems to lose something if you
change network connections or go in/come out of hibernation mode.

Sorry if this seems off topic, but I wasn't able to find a solution to
my problem yesterday so I figured I'd post this here!

Best of luck,

-Tim Strazzere