Hi,
if you  want to detect usb as external storage device (sdcard),then you can
use the following configuration in the vold.fstab to mount the usb device.
      dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/musb_hdrc/usb1

and the following configuration in init.rc file
  export EXTERNAL_STORAGE /mnt/sdcard
This will make the usb as external storage device.

Regards
Kiran

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 7:25 PM, manish <monusa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I am working on a board in which currently SDCARD is not active and
> having 1 usb port.
> So i need to connect the USB hub to connect  the Other USB devices.I
> am working on Froyo 2.2.
> I want to mount USB pendrive to as a SD Card so that Video camera,
> gallery and other apk can be tested.
> I did something but all in vain. When i click on camera.apk it gives
> "Insert the SD card"
>
>  I will appreciate if some one can help me out

Regards
 Kiran