On 3/9/2011 3:41 PM, David Williams wrote:
All,

What is the best way of going about setting up global variables? There
will be like 5-6 global variables that I would like to set when my app
is launched that are then available for any code anywhere in my app.
I did something similar to this under Mojo on WebOS. I just set some
global variables during the stage-assistant.js script that could then be
used by any script.

TIA.

David Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> Golf Caddie
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> | Golf Caddie Forum
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/forum> | Golf Caddie FAQ
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/faq.html> by DTW-Consulting, Inc.

IMHO, the best way to use global variables is to not use global variables.