Just got an email from Google that Nexus S and Xoom currently do not
use the gyroscope for TYPE_GRAVITY, TYPE_LINEAR_ACCELERATION and
TYPE_ROTATION_VECTOR but it will be improved sometime in the future.
Currently the only way to us the gyroscope in Java is to use
TYPE_GYROSCOPE where you get rotational velocity.