With Context.createPackageContext, you can use the
CONTEXT_IGNORE_SECURITY flag along with CONTEXT_INCLUDE_CODE to load
the code in the apk. You will then need to do your own security
checks, which is probably making sure that the .apk you are loading is
signed with the same certificate as your own. Yup, you do need to be
careful here to avoid creating security bugs.

Btw, about DexClassLoader, I think that approach is not recommended as
the code you load will not be able to access the resources from its
own apk. However, with Context.createPackageContext, since you are
creating a Context, the code will have access to its resources.