Raghav,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM, Raghav Sood <raghavs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if my rooting my LG Optimus P500 void its warranty? I live
> in India and have bought the device here.

This mailing list is for android development, not device support.

Please read your device's warranty coverage terms and conditions to
find the answer to that.You can find better answers at relevant
threads on various android support forums, general boards at xda-devs,
etc..

Besides, rooting isn't a permanent operation in most cases.

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com