Thanks. I should have been more clear. I don't want them to have to
take up the whole space. I want them both to essentially wrap_content
as if both had the same (wider of the two) labels. More generally,
knowing how to do this kind of spacing "by hand" would make a
RelativeLayout more useful in many cases.

Jay