Given this:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at
com.myco.myappfree.myapp.onCreate(myapp.java:53)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1047)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2627)

What is on line 53 of your app?

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hack...@android.com