Hi,

I am writing an NFC application on Gingerbread 2.3.3. The application
writes and reads data to and from tags. I am using the white plastic tags
that look like a badge.

I have been able to write data to the tags. However, it only works when the
tag is unformatted. That is, I get a brand new tag, use my app and write
data using NDEFFormatable. Data is properly written and I can see it with
any reader app. However, when I try to write again into the same
tag, NDEFFormatable.get() returns null so I cannot write to it. The reason
is
because after I write into the tag, the second time I try to write again the
tag
only displays 3 technologies and NDEFFormatable is not one of them. Do you
know why the tag does not show NDEFFormatable as one of its technologies?
The only technologies it shows at this point is MyFareClassic and I believe
NfcA.

Using the NXP tag writer app I can re-write the tags but they show up as
MifareClassic.

Manuel