ChisterNordvik wrote:
> I want to make my settings menu look like the one in Android where
> they have a heading and a multiline text below the heading for each
> listitem. Anyone got the source code for that GUI? :-)

I'm assuming you are referring to the preferences screen.

If you literally want the source code for that, it's somewhere over in
http://source.android.com ... ;-)

However, if you more generally want to know how to create ListViews
where the rows are not simple strings, but rather any View you choose to
create, you want to subclass your desired Adapter class and implement
getView() to return the Views you want.

I have a series of disastrously-formatted blog posts on this topic over
on AndroidGuys:

http://androidguys.com/?s=fancy+listviews&x=12&y=7

The first six were written for the older M5 SDK, though the technique
still holds up, and the most recent post covers some of the differences
between the M5 SDK and the newer SDKs in this area.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com